By using this website, you agree to all of below mentioned Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) and if you do not agree with all these terms and conditions, do not access or use the Website and the Pre order services.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
We are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We never rent or sell your details to any third party. Your data is stored securely on our database and will only be disclosed to our trusted partners for the purpose of operating pre-order Services.
LEGAL DRINKING AGE REQUIRED
You must be of legal drinking age to access this site. The company does not sell or serve alcohol to persons under the age of 21. By accessing the website, you sewar and affirm that you are over the ageof 21. The company makes every effort to ensure that the acloholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 21. By confirming your age you are accepting the terms & conditions of the website, if you do not agree with these conditions of use please do not use this site.
PASSENGER IN TRANSIT
- Many carriers & countries have specific restriction on carrying liquids, aerosol & gels (LAGS) in carry-on baggage. It is best to place any such item purchased inside tour checked in baggage during transit otherwise they may be confiscated by security prior to boarding.
- Preordered products will be delivered to you onboard in a security tampered evident bag which should not be opened until you clear the customs area.
- It is guest's responsibility to ensure that products purchased meet the security requirements and duty free allowances of their respective destinations
- Information on duty free allowances of various countries is contained in the Duty free Allowance tab & may be subject to change without prior notice
- Jet Airways & Flemingo Duty Free Shop Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible for the refund or replacement of any products confiscated by airport security or customs officials for any reason
ORDER AND ACCEPTANCE
Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase products. Orders are subject to Flemingo acceptance and may be refused at Flemingo discretion, for example in cases where:
- The duty free product shopping window opens 30 days prior to the departure date and closes 48 to 72 hrs prior to flight take- off depending on the destinations as specified in the respective web portals. Users will be displayed relevant products in accordance to duty free rules and stock availability and as per selection of flight details.
- The window period for order cancellation ranges between 72 hrs and 120 hrs prior to scheduled departure and varies depending on the sectors/flights.
- Flemingo will ensure that the pre-ordered items are loaded in carts/ trolleys and Jet Cabin Crew will deliver the products onboard to the customer on board the flight.
- Guests can select their pick up dates and sectors at the time of product selection in case they have multiple travel dates and sectors.
- All the orders are considered to be accepted post a valid confirmation code is received by the customer.
- Orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided.
- There is an error on the web shop relating to the products that you have ordered, for example an error relating to the price or description of the product as displayed on the web shop.
- The delivery of the product is subject to production of Confirmation code generated by Flemingo, boarding pass and the Passport of the buyer.
- After Flemingo receives your order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. f you do not receive an email, contact Flemingo before you try to place another order for the same product.
- All the payments as mentioned are collected online by Flemingo through secured payment gateway.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Flemingo’s order acceptance policy, or if you consider that your order was rejected in error, please contact Flemingo.
Flemingo accepts refunds subject to the following terms and conditions :
- Incase of any manufacturing defects, please contact Flemingo Duty free Shop Private Limited within 30 days of the purchase with the original packaging, free gift ( if any) and sales invoice & we will be happy to offer a replacement.
- We may not replace, refund or exchange dutiable items due to Indian Customs regulations. These may include alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, fragrances, cosmetics & other / or products
- Returned products should be unused and must be returned with original packaging and in resalable condition (together with warranty cards, user manuals, etc. where applicable).
- Unfortunately we cannot replace items which have been damaged due to abuse, misuse, accidents or alterations.
- After sales services relating products which are covered with manufacturer’s warranty (i.e. electronics, watches and other gadgets) will be carried out by the warrantor or the authorized dealer.
- We require the receipt voucher issued by process returns/refund transactions.
- We refund only in the same form of currency and tender type used for the original transaction. For example, if an item was purchased with a credit card, we will issue a credit to the cardholders credit card account.
- We do not refund any perishable items, raffle tickets, pre-paid cards and high value items where there is difficulty in guaranteeing the authenticity
- Flemingo Duty free Shop Private Limited will not be responsible for any items which were confiscated by the customer’s destination airport due to Customs allowance restrictions prevailing in those destinations. For more information in the duty free allowances for various countries please refer to the Duty free Allowance link.
- Credit card refund for products which meet the refund criteria explained above will be processed within three weeks from the date of returning the original product/s.
- Poducts shall be either physically returned or a request for a refund shall be made with adequate justifications within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Any exception to the above will be at the sole discretion of the management of Flemingo.
- This site is provided by Flemingo on an “as is” basis. Flemingo makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Flemingo disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Notwithstanding that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, but by the voluntary use of the site and voluntary access to the same, this disclaimer would continue to apply to you. Furthermore, notwithstanding the above, the access to this site and taking of any actions thereon signify that you consent and agree that irrespective of any rights that you might claim to vest in you by law, only the warranties as are expressly contained herein shall apply and that no other warranties, assurances, indemnities would apply or be enforced against us. Flemingo shall not be liable for any damage of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damage.
- Flemingo also again does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that any materials downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is at your own discretion and risk and that you would be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of materials.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless to Flemingo and (as applicable) Flemingo’s subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User's actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User's infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
These T&C shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.